Your Shopping Basket
Your basket is currently empty.
Delivering Great Service
At Teknos we work together with our Delivery Partners and Customers to provide a reliable carrier service at a reasonable cost. We offer a standard and premium delivery service.
From December 1st 2015, orders for stocked items received before 1pm, will be despatched on the same day and delivered to you the next working day
Orders received after 1pm will be despatched on the next working day. Working days are classed as Monday to Friday and excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Prices are available from Customer Service at any of the Teknos Offices
Solvent based hazardous products
Legislation requires drivers carrying solvents or flammable materials to be trained and certified to do so. Therefore additional time in transit should be allowed. We do not guarantee delivery times for Hazardous products.
There are a few parts of the country where delivery cannot be guaranteed within the specified transit times. Parts of Yorkshire, the Welsh borders, the Highlands, the South West and the off shore islands are common black spots. Please allow an additional days transit in these locations.
Over 98% on deliveries are made within the allotted time, except where specified above; however this does mean there is a 2% failure rate. Failures are usually attributable to traffic congestion, damages or misroutes. We therefore advise to order your products within plenty of time.
Damaged or Missing Items
All deliveries are deemed to be complete and in good condition unless noted otherwise on the carrier documentation. We do not replace any damaged or missing items if the consignment has been signed for as complete and in good condition.
© Copyright Teknos UK Limited 2017.
Conditions of Sale
The following are the terms ("Terms") on which Teknos (UK) Limited ("we" "our" or "us") have agreed to supply goods ("Goods") to you ("you" or "your").
- All goods shall remain in the sole ownership of Teknos UK Ltd (the vendor) until such times as all monies payable have been received by the vendor. Your attention is also drawn to paragraph 11 below.
- The customer's attention is drawn to application and usage information relating to the goods, which is available from the Product Data Sheets accessible on the vendor's website at www.teknos.co.uk. Additionally, this information is available on request by ringing 01608 683494.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to availability. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order where there is a material error in the description of the good or the advertised prices.
- Whilst every effort is made to display as accurately as possible the colour of our goods, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the goods on delivery. If in doubt you are advised to examine actual samples of the colour before placing your order.
- The customer undertakes to accept responsibility for providing safe and sufficient storage and disposal facilities for the goods and will indemnify the vendor against any losses, damages or costs arising out of a breach of this condition.
- Returns – Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations). Teknos UK Ltd offers the following returns policy:
- Returns of unopened resaleable items are accepted within 28 days from date of purchase with a valid proof of purchase
- Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify the vendor at either of the following: in writing to Teknos UK Ltd. Heath Farm, Banbury Rd, Swerford, OX7 4BN (addressed to The Sales Team), by telephone to +44 1608 683494 or by email to
- As a further condition of the right to return customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to the address referred to in (b) above as soon as possible. If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address.
- Pending the return of the goods they must be kept in good condition.
- Customers shall be entitled to a full refund (less any charges referred to in (c) above) on full compliance with the foregoing
- Any goods made to customers' specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel. Special colour matches are bespoke products, manufactured specifically to order and therefore non-returnable
- Damaged/Lost Goods – Where goods are delivered to or received by the customer damaged or there is a shortfall, the vendor must be notified within the period referred to in paragraph 6 (a) above in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claim will be accepted outside of this time limit. Any such re-delivery is subject to the provision by you of such proof of damage or shortfall as we may reasonably require.
- Any information, whether verbal or in writing of any kind (including on our website), is for guidance only and is given in good faith but without warranty, since skill of application and site conditions are beyond our control. In any event we do not accept any liability whatsoever for the performance or non-performance of any goods beyond the value of those goods (for example, we shall not be liable in respect of wasted time or additional costs incurred by any person such as labour or scaffolding costs nor shall we be liable in respect of any alleged consequential losses of any person).
- Any quoted delivery times are estimates only. Time shall not be of the essence in the delivery of any goods and the vendor shall accept no liability in relation to late delivery beyond the value of the goods in question.
- The foregoing exclusions and limitations do not affect (and are subject to) those of your statutory rights as a consumer, which cannot be excluded by law. For example, liability for fraud or injury/damage caused by our negligence cannot be excluded.
- All goods, which are to be collected, must be collected within three months of order failing after which they shall be deemed to become our property and may be returned to stock or disposed of.
- These terms and conditions and any claims arising in relation to goods ordered or supplied shall in all respects be governed by English Law and any dispute arising under or in connection with the foregoing shall be for the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should refer to them each time you place an order. Please address any comments or complaints: Customer Services. Teknos UK Limited, Heath Farm, Banbury Rd, Swerford, OX7 4BN. Registered in England No 2672148. Vat Registration No GB 596183694.