Aqua Primer – water based primers and stains
The Aqua Primer collection contains base stains and opaque primers.
Aqua Primer base stains enhance the natural colour and grain of wood in preparation for application of Aquatop and Aquacoat translucent topcoats.
Aqua Primer opaque primer seals and protects the timber prior to the application of Aquatop and Aquacoat opaque topcoats.
- Aqua Primer 2900 water based base stain
- Suitable for softwoods and hardwoods
- Range of natural wood shades
- Penetrates and protects wood surface
- Apply by brush, roller or dip, wiping off excess stain with a clean rag for an even finish
- Dries in 2 hours at room temperatures
- Aqua Primer 3130 water based opaque primer
- Suitable for softwood and MDF surfaces
- Seal and protects the timber surface
- Applied by brush, roller or air assisted airless spray
- Dries in 3 hours at room temperature